Benq Zowie FK2 Gaming Mouse
Benq Zowie FK2 Gaming Mouse is designed for a claw grip, while the dual thumb buttons on both sides serve the needs of both left- and right-handed users. This mouse is plug-and-play, meaning it will work on virtually all computers without the need to install software or drivers, and once plugged in, you will benefit from switchable dpi and report rates of up to 3200 and 1000 Hz respectively.
BenQ Zowie FK2
- Symmetrical right-handed mouse
- The mouse cable attachment point is raised at an angle to lower the chance of cable drag on the mousepadPlug And Play (No Drivers Needed)
- Ambidextrous Design
- Two Thumb Buttons On Both Sides To Comfortably Serve Left- And Right-Handed Users
- Easy To Switch Between Left- And Right-Hand Functionality
- 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI Adjustment
- Adjustable USB Report Rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
- Perfect Lift-Off Distance = 1.5 ~~ 1.8mm~
- USB 2.0 / 3.0 Plug & Play
- Length Of Cable: 2m / 6.6 Ft
- Operating System: Win2000/XP/VISTA/7/8; Mac OS X V10.2
Ambidextrous Designed For Both Left And Right Handed Users. Benq Zowie FK2 Gaming Mouse Symmetrical Design Allows Users Freedom To Form Fit Hand To Mouse Shape. Low Profile Design Allows Palm And Fingers To Be More “Grounded” And Closer To Mouse Pad With The Flatter Shape.